Friday, January 8, 2010

EUROTRIP.

So here I am back home again after a month of being overseas. I kept a diary the whole time so I could come back and post up things about how I felt at the time, seeing as I didn't bring a laptop. There were highs and lows, like anything. Smiling and laughing one day, breaking down in a Boots pharmacy the next. There's always dramas. At times I felt as if I'd found where I wanted to spend the rest of my life and at others my heart was just completely breaking over how much I missed people in Australia. It made me realise things. I really do only want what I can't have. There were people that I left Australia not giving a damn about, I was totally done with them as far as I was concerned. Then just a couple of days into the trip and they were all I could think about and I felt like my heart was completely shattered over them. Now I'm back and, after a moment of something close to anger, I just feel completely indifferent again. I may be emotionally insane, but whatever. I have a good time. SO here it is, my month in the big world. I'll post a few days at a time.
xo

No comments: